|Job Ref:||204751799||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Cambridge||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Salary:||£8.50/hour + holiday pay||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:21|
Do you have assembly experience?|
Have you worked within a laboratory environment?
Our client, based in Cambridge, are recruiting an experienced assembler for their team.
Previous assembly experience is essential, within a laboratory environment is desired.
* Dexterous work - able to assemble small fragile components
* Use specialised equipment to assemble equipment
* Technical and customer documentation
* Overtime readily available - the client expects you to be as flexible as you can in regards to overtime, to meet business needs.
* Ensuring all components are assembled in a timely manner
* Quality Inspection of product inline with company expectations
* Working with various assembly processes
* Actively searching for different ways to assemble the components to increase efficiency
* Ensure compliance with ISO and S.H.E standards.
* Strive to achieve high level results for the client at all times
* Team player - achieving production targets as an individual and team
* Ensure company values are adhered to
Duration: Temporary to Permanent
Hourly Rate: £8.50 plus Holiday Pay
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Hours of Work: 07:00 to 15:15
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Aspire Cambridge Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Temporary to Permanent Vacancy