|Job Ref:||204751779||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Lydney||Address:||Post Code:||GL15||Salary:||£11/hour||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:21|
Carry out preventative maintenance and routine scheduling servicing in accordance with the manufacturers recommendations. |
• Deal with machine breakdowns and effect repairs to ensure minimum down time.
• Trouble shoot and fault find any defects on machines and carry out repairs as necessary.
• Small amounts of fabrication work may be needed from time to time
• Sourcing required parts in a timely and cost effective manner.
• Updating and maintaining accurate information on the company IT maintenance systems.
• Management of maintenance & repair sub contractors (as and when required)
• Ensure compliance with the Company's policies
• Observe and comply with all good working practices within the company
• Knowledge of auto-electrics, engines, transmissions, hydraulics, pneumatics and basic electrical systems
• A good understanding of I.T.
• The ability to work flexible hours including nights and weekends
• Good and efficient time and job management
• Ability to keep records up-to-date
• Good housekeeping
• Ability to follow instructions
• Ability to work flexibly, on own initiative and as part of a team with a "can-do" attitude
• Demonstrate a good work ethic
• Excellent organisation and communication skills with a good understanding of health and safety legislation
• Full clean driving licence
• Willing to Travel
English & Maths GCSE (or equivalent) at grade C or above
• Experience in heavy plant/heavy goods vehicle maintenance, minimum 4 years