|Job Ref:||204751760||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Merseyside||City:||Liverpool||Address:||Post Code:||L13||Salary:||£32000 - £33000/annum Pension + Benefits||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:21|
MULTI SKILLED MAINTENANCE ENGINEER |
£35,200 + OVERTIME + PENSION + BENEFITS
WORKING HOURS - MONDAY - FRIDAY
6:00am - 2:00pm / 8:00am - 4:00pm / 10:00am - 6:00pm
Owing to significant expansion, a Market leading and very well established FMCG company is seeking to expand its Maintenance Engineering team with the addition of a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer.
Manufacturing and processing products from their site in Liverpool and with multiple sites throughout the UK they supply into a variety of companies and enjoy a strong market presence. Working within this fast paced and highly automated environment will provide a motivated Engineer with a Technical Challenge on a day to day basis.
Due to a diverse and well established portfolio of clients, this opportunity offers great security and stability. With progressive training and development these roles also allow promotion in the longer term, with the support of a team of Skilled Engineers.
* Providing both Reactive & Planned Preventative Maintenance
* Maintaining a variety of Industrial Production Machinery including
* Fault Finding both Electrically & Mechanically
* PLC Fault Finding and Repair - when required
* Assisting in the Installation and Commissioning of Equipment within a Project Capacity when required
* Adhering to Health & Safety Standards at all times
* Reporting to the Engineering Manager
Skills and Qualifications
* Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineering Experience
* Mechanical / Electrical Qualification
* Fault Finding Ability both Electrically & Mechanically
* PLC Fault Finding Experience - Desirable
* FMCG / Food Manufacturing Industry / Pharmaceuticals / Packaging industry experience desirable
As a business our client is a market leader in food production and distribution across the whole of the UK. With an established list of clients this role provides a stable and secure opportunity for a motivated engineer.
In return for your commitment my client offers a stable and secure career for technically motivated engineers. If you feel this is of interest please send your CV to directly to James Clarke or call for a confidential discussion on (Apply online only)
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical Engineering