|Job Ref:||204751754||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Edinburgh||Address:||Post Code:||EH3||Salary:||£22000 - £30000/annum BENEFITS||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:21|
Salary up to £30,000 + Attractive Benefits
Are you a First Class or Strong 2,1 MEng/BEng Graduate in Civil or Structural Engineering?
Do you have a keen interest in building structures in particular Residential and commercial works?
Are you looking to work for a successful design consultancy offering full support and training? If so we may have the ideal opportunity for you.
Our client a well-established, vibrant Design Consultancy are actively seeking a motivated, enthusiastic and experienced Structural Engineer to join the team in Edinburgh. Projects will be mixed including large scale residential work, commercial offices, schools, apartment blocks as well as bespoke mansions and industrial units. Work will be a mix of design and survey type work and projects range in value from £1-30 million.
In order to be considered for this Structural Engineer role you will;
* Have a strong Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
* You must have a minimum of 2-3 years (or more) experience in a consultancy environment
* A strong working knowledge of AutoCAD and/or TEDDS/Revit
* A keen interest in the design of building structures
* You will work well as part of a close knit design team
* Strong communication skills both written and verbal
For this Structural Engineer role, our client is offering;
* Expert training and support under the guidance of a Chartered Engineer
* A strong starting salary
* Flexible work arrangements
* A friendly and supportive place to work
To discuss this Structural Design role and other similar roles within the Building Structures sector please call MIKAELA on (Apply online only) or email your CV