|Job Ref:||204751746||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||South Yorkshire||Address:||Post Code:||S71||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum + Benefits||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:21|
Project Manager - South Yorkshire - Engineering|
Buckleigh & Williams are currently searching for an experienced Project Manager. Our client is a multi-national tool manufacturer based in the South Yorkshire area. This is a full time permanent opportunity.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a heavy engineering environment and ideally come from a design background
- International leading supplier in their industry.
- Great career progression prospects.
- This position has been made due to year on year growth.
- International travel opportunities.
- Positive, professional and friendly atmosphere.
The Project Manager is responsible for planning all aspects of product development, implementation and product delivery to ensure on the cost, time and specification is met. You will look for opportunities to improve our client's processes, designs and products along with ensure the quality is consistently high.
- Day to Day responsibility overseeing of projects from inception to delivery.
- Communicating and coordinating with all departments including: Sales, marketing, Design, NPD and the Manufacturers.
- Leading project meetings and ensuring timely delivery of all activities. Weekly reporting as well as design sign off meetings and gate sign off meetings.
The candidate they are looking for:
Our client is looking for an experienced Project Manager or Project Engineer who wants to make a real mark in the industry and grow with the company. You should have working experience with engines, gears, motors, injection moulding and power tools if possible. A background in mechanical design is highly desirable.
Skills & Experience:
- Mechanical Engineering Qualification.
- 3 - 5 years' project experience.
- Proven understanding of product development.
- Fluent in Microsoft Project.
- Chinese language skills or experience of working with Chinese manufacturers is highly desirable.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place throughout August and September.
Buckleigh & Williams operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role.
About Buckleigh & Williams:
Buckleigh & Williams are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable contractors/permanent staff to some of the world's largest organisations.
At Buckleigh & Williams we can offer:
- Free support and advice to help you with your job search; Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
- After placement support