|Job Ref:||204751682||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Surrey||Address:||Post Code:||KT15||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum + Car + Company Benefits||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:21|
In2 Resourcing is very pleased to be working with an extremely successful and expanding Audio Visual Systems Integrator based in the Surrey / Hampshire / Berkshire area.|
My client has a fantastic reputation for delivering complex and bespoke integrated systems within the AV and Visual Communications industry within several vertical markets including Corporate, Local Government and MOD.
As a result of continued success they are now looking to recruit a Rack Build Engineer to work within their busy and talented Engineering team. Potential candidates will have a proven track record of Engineering within the AV integration marketplace.
* Building, wiring and commissioning of AV racks.
* Testing of signal routing systems.
* Prepare and perform physical configuration audits and to produce base lined builds for implementation.
* Sourcing best quality and value CCTS.
* Ensuring qualified, competent rack/wire men employed or sub contracted to build racks, lecterns, systems.
* PAT testing.
* Reading and interpreting Electronic Schematics.
* Relevant industry experience.
* Good GCSE/'O' or 'A' Level standard.
* City & Guilds, HNC or equivalent.
* Proven ability and experience in programming AMX and Crestron control systems would be an advantage.
* Own car and clean driving licence.
* Electrical qualifications desirable.
* AV knowledge / experience essential.
* Network experience.
* An understanding of IT.
* Previous experience as an AV Engineer.
* Excellent personal communication skills able to relate to people at all levels and work as part of a team.
* Self-motivated, reliable, well organised.
* Effective under pressure but possessing organisational qualities which minimises the likelihood of pressure points occurring.
* Key attributes include possession of the flexibility and confidence necessary to meet the needs of our clients who are driven by deadlines.
* Good all round technical ability.
* Sound knowledge of electronics with good understanding of video/data projection, video conferencing, audio, fighting and control systems.
* PC literacy essential, must be able to demonstrate familiarity with Excel, Word, Scanning