|Job Ref:||204751425||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Hayes||Address:||Post Code:||BR2||Salary:||£45000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:22|
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a R&D Project Manager to join a leading design and manufacturer of high-tech electronic instrumentation for aerospace and defence purposes. |
They are seeking a R&D Project Manager to be responsible for the management of allocated programmes and projects. You will have total and complete understanding of each contract, programme under the programme managers control. You will be expected to manage programme delivery, budgetary margins, and accurate forecasting to a high performance level, from concept through to manufacture and launch.
The Ideal R&D Project Manager will have the following skills & experience:
* Applicants must have experience of working in an electronic OEM environment.
* Ability to lead and influence a team.
* A strong track record of delivering complex electronic projects on time and in budget.
* Previous experience in managing critical projects from concept through to manufacture.
* Ideally be qualified with Prince2 or a similar Project Management qualification.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Project or Programme Manager to join an expanding research and development department in Hayes, Middlesex.
To apply for this role please send your CV For more information on the Senior Project Manager - Electronics role call Bhavesh Patel on (Apply online only).
Visit and follow Redline Group