|Job Ref:||204751342||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Lincolnshire||City:||Spalding||Address:||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:22|
MULTI SKILLED ENGINEER - Permanent Night Shift |
Salary - Competitive + Benefits
Shift - 4 on, 4 off
Reporting to: Engineering Manager
- More than 3 years in a FMCG industry.
- Multi Skilled engineer - competent in both Mechanical and Electrical
- Experience of working with pnuematics would be an advantage
- Experience of steam distribution systems would be preferred
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a Global Manufacturer in the fresh produce industry, who have an outstanding reputation for doing things right.
The role is to work as part of the engineering team and work on both preventative and reactive maintenance on a variety of machinery including, Multi Head Weighers, Metal Detectors, Baggers, Chillers.
You will be working on a busy night shift and at points will be working alone, so you need to be self-motivated and familiar with the machinery.
- You will need to be passionate about Health and Safety and have a "Can Do" approach to work.
- The ability to be proactive and flexible in order to deal with daily tasks.
- A real strong team player
- Passionate about continuous improvement.
- An experienced Multi-Skilled Engineer with sound electrical knowledge
- You will need to be able to read and understand electrical drawings
- Formal qualifications in Mechanical & Electrical Engineering such as; HNC / City & Guilds / NVQ
- You'll be open to tackling new challenges and any potentially trying situations.
If you think this sounds like the perfect role for you, please get in touch with Anne-Marie at The ONE Group on (Apply online only) or