|Job Ref:||204750857||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Hertford||Address:||Post Code:||SG14||Salary:||£NEG negotiable depending on experience||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:22|
Marley Wright urgently require an experience Precision Assembly Technician for their client in Hertford.|
To assemble a variety of products and sub-assemblies in low to medium volumes.
Some work will involve assembly using optical equipment to extremely high tolerances.
* Assemble high precision manufactured parts across a range of industries.
* Bearing assembly and fitting techniques to tolerances of 0.002mm
* Specialised parts cleaning
* Laser part marking
* Preparing parts for further processing, such as tapping holes, de-burring, polishing, lapping etc.
* Basic electronics and soldering skills
Must be a highly skilled engineer with good experience of working with small mechanisms.
Preferably apprentice trained instrument maker, must be highly flexible in working on a wide range of products and able to work to very high standards.
Self-motivated, adaptable and able to use own initiative, including a good engineering awareness of process improvement techniques.
Experience of working in clean environments is advantageous.
Remuneration package is negotiable and based on experience.
For information or to apply please email a copy of your CV, salary expectations and availability to interview/start