|Job Ref:||204750823||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||County Durham||City:||County Durham||Address:||Post Code:||DL12||Salary:||£19000 - £22500/annum||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:22|
Overview / Company:
Our client are a renowned manufacturing company based in County Durham and are looking to appoint a Tooling Technician for their expanding team on a permanent basis.
• Complete all tool fits and insert changes safely and to a high standard in the required time.
• Complete all tool prep's and de-prep's to a high standard.
• Assist the process techs on the line during setups with gun changes and tooling problems.
• Complete minor tool repairs and report any major repairs.
• Complete tool overhauls and services, e.g. re-securing cavities, re-drilling and re-tapping damaged or stripped bolts and adding core vents etc.
• Maintain all equipment including gun refurbishment, receiver frames, spray frames, Enstats and changing press seal etc.
• Be able to complete major repairs should as building new spray frames, repairing enstats on machine chests, be competent with drilling and tapping and repair enstats on receiver frames.
• Conduct monthly stock checks and advise of any shortages.
• Communicate all issues and keep all departments informed of all activities.
• Assist with training in tool prep and tool fitting procedures.
• Previous experience in a similar role.
• Hands on experience of mould tooling is not essential but would be advantageous.
Salary / Shifts:
3 shifts rotating - 6am-2pm, 10pm - 6am, 2pm - 10pm.
Start rate - £8.65 per hour plus £1.00 per hour shift allowance.
Trained rate £10.04 per hour plus £1.00 per hour shift allowance