|Job Ref:||204750788||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Coventry||Address:||Post Code:||CV1||Salary:||£30000 - £36000/annum benefits||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:22|
NPI/DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER |
DOUBLE DAYS PATTERN
£30,000 - £36,000 (including shift allowance) + Pension + Holidays + Bonus
Our client, a market leading automotive manufacturer is currently looking for a New product Development Engineer to act as a key facilitator for their drive towards world class lean manufacturing.
With a strong presence throughout the UK, this role offers the opportunity to work for a secure manufacturing business which is experiencing a good level of investment. This role would appeal to an apprentice trained engineer who wants to gain experience in an automotive environment and training will be included e.g. Robotic Courses, Degree Funded courses, etc
* lead and execute samplings in the defined production plants to meet the sampling objectives and CAR assumptions
* define and optimize the process for moulding, cooling, welding and handling
* document machine settings and process parameter according to the defined standard
* follow the daily schedules and ensure that all samplings are completed in time within the expected performance and results
* support and train the production plant staff during the individual samplings to ensure a smooth hand over
* The position is responsible for the process setup and the optimization of blowmolding/ injection molding, post-cooling, welding and any other process step during samplings of injection & blow molded products.
* Supporting the Manager Trials and Sampling in defining appropriate sampling objectives, schedules and process flow charts.
Skills and Qualifications
* HND/HNC Qualified - Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
* Technical Apprenticeship
* Experience with hydraulics, pneumatics and electrics
* Manufacturing Experience
In return for your commitment my client offers a stable and secure career for an experience senior engineer. If you feel this is of interest please send your CV too directly to Harpreet Sehmi at or call for a confidential discussion on (Apply online only)
Hunter Selection recruits Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical Engineering