|Job Ref:||204750784||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£30000 - £43000/annum attractive package||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:22|
Role: Engineer - Aerospace |
Location: South West England & UK wide
Salary: £30,000 - £43,000 + attractive benefits package
Relocation Allowances: Up to £8,000
Our client, a global leader in the defense industry will be recruiting for skilled Engineers for a variety of Aerospace positions. These cutting edge roles will be predominately in the South West of England with other positions around the UK.
The roles covering a variety of posts are eyes on rather than hands on requiring a solid understanding of big picture systems engineering. These roles will involve working on a real mix of engineering challenges from supporting equipment in place to the development of new innovative systems.
Ideal candidates will come from a variety of backgrounds such rail, maritime, automotive and aerospace to name but a few....
* Procurement and support of complex technical air systems
* Advising and assisting military customers during the decision-making process
* Developing and agreeing the technical basis for procurement contracts, intelligent customer reviews and aircraft certification
* In-service support engineering activities including acceptance and maintenance of support arrangements and delivery of effective continued technical management to maintain safe operation of platforms and systems
* Researching and drafting technical requirements
* Making arrangements for the acceptance of equipment into service
* Researching alternative approaches to maintenance, obsolescence and upgrade management
* Undertaking equipment safety related work (including that related to sustainable procurement)
* Making equipment safety related decisions appropriate to any Letter of Authority awarded
Qualifications: Ideally candidates should be registered as an Engineering Technician (EngTech) or Incorporated Engineer (IEng) or higher with the Engineering Council or show ability to achieve full registration within 12 months of appointment