|Job Ref:||204750578||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Southend-On-Sea||Address:||Post Code:||SS2||Salary:||£8.00 - £9.00/hour||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:22|
Our client based in Southend is currently seeking a CNC operator to manufacture small-batch aerospace components. This is a permanent position with interviews being held w/c 17 October 2016.|
Duties will include:
- Responsible for manufacturing a variety of small-batch components from engineering drawings to within tight limits on horizontal and vertical machining centres.
- Responsible for using a wide range of measuring equipment to check small-batch components after manufacture.
- Responsible for carrying out all tasks allocated by the Team Leader in a timely and efficient manner.
- Responsible for ensuring that a high standard of housekeeping is maintained.
- To support team members with other tasks as and when necessary.
- To help create and maintain a safe working environment and observe the published Health & Safety
- Responsible for completing final drilling of machined components from engineering drawings within tight limits.
- Responsible for deburring and packing machined components.
- To carry out any other tasks where reasonable and relevant within any manufacturing area which includes Assembly, Machine Shop and Fabrication.
This is not an exhaustive list.
Qualifications Desirable for this position are:
Maths/English GCSE, (or equivalent) at grade C or above
CNC Training Courses
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer