|Job Ref:||204750542||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Rutherford||Address:||Salary:||£300/day||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:22|
Job Title - Space Systems Thermal Engineer|
Rate - £300.10 per day
Location South East - Rutherford
My Client is looking for an experienced space systems thermal engineer to join their business.
• Space instrument/craft thermal design and analysis
• Writing project documents for release to customer
• Supporting reviews (presentations, action responses)
• Use of ESATAN-TMS and Thermica
• Thermal design/analysis of black body targets
• Producing thermal predictions, thermal analysis reports and thermal test plans.
• Preparing inputs and providing support for Preliminary Design Reviews.
• Developing preliminary thermal designs of receiver systems, including all necessary analysis and trade-offs, undertaking work in accordance with relevant requirement documentation.
A BPSS (DS) - Baseline Personnel Security Standard (with a Disclosure Scotland) will be required for this role.
9 month approx. contract for 40 hours per week