|Job Ref:||204750485||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Attleborough||Address:||Post Code:||NR17||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:22|
Job Title: Maintenance Engineer (Electrically Biased)|
Salary: Depends upon experience
Maintenance Engineer (Electrically Biased)
My client are a leading manufacturer of office furniture who sell product primarily via the dealer and specification route.
Maintenance Engineer required to provide an efficient planned and breakdown maintenance and project engineering service for CNC wood / metalworking Machinery.
Key responsibilities include:
* Provide a repair, maintenance, fault finding and overhaul, and project engineering service for plant machinery and buildings as required
* Schedule maintenance tasks ensuring minimal disruption to production
* Complete risk assessments as required
* Electrical Testing.
* Sourcing maintenance equipment and machine parts within budgetary constraints
The successful applicant will:
* Have mechanical and electrical skills.
* Have excellent fault finding skills
* Have experience with CNC machinery
* Be an enthusiastic, determined, hands-on engineer with strong desire to learn, progress, and achieve set targets
* Work well on own initiative but also as part of a small team.
* Be an effective communicator
* Have flexibility regarding working hours - generally 08.00am to 16.30pm Monday to Friday.
Technique Recruitment Solutions are a specialist Engineering Recruitment company based in Norfolk