|Job Ref:||204750374||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Kingston Upon Hull||Address:||Post Code:||HU2||Salary:||£24000 - £25000/annum||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:22|
My client is a dynamic engineering firm with a strong emphasis on service excellence and innovation.|
They are on looking for a full-time (40 hours per week) Operations Assistant to support the Operations Manager in achieving excellence and efficiency's within the production department.
Are you a technically astute and passionate individual coming from an engineering / manufacturing background with experience in areas such as planning, purchasing, estimation and / or quality control.
Are you adept at moving between busy office and production environment helping to ensure scheduling and inter-departmental communications flow? Are you looking for a career move that will stretch you and offer you opportunities to develop in a close-knit and committed team? If so, we want to hear from you!
Job tasks include:
* Bought goods / sales order processing and chasing
* File management / document control
* Production planning assistance
* Interdepartmental liaison to meet delivery dates
* Ensuring the delivery / dispatch of materials and equipment
* Liaising with production to meet installation dates; liaising with contract managers and sales department with queries to installations
* Assisting sales in daily quotes and estimations
* Understanding of the production cycle
* Solid Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel and Outlook) plus AutoCAD familiarity an advantage
* Strong interpersonal skills (face-face and phone)
* Practical approach to planning and problem-solving
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Office Angels who are operating as an employment business for the purpose of this position. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer. Whilst we would love to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible so if you have not heard from us within 5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion and sadly we cannot provide individual feedback.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer