|Job Ref:||204750308||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum Negotiable dependent on experience||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:22|
Our client is a specialist integrator of cutting edge audio visual technology. They provide a full in-house design service; including Detailed Technical Design, AutoCAD, Project Management, Supply, Installation, After Sales Support and Training.|
Integrated solutions include Boardrooms, Auditoriums, Training & Meeting Rooms, all of which are installed to the highest possible standard by qualified technical installers using the latest technology from global audio visual industry manufacturers.
• Accountable for project specific delivery to the Projects Director
• Manage the project's specific deliverables to the time, cost and quality requirements using standard project management methodologies, where relevant ensuring achievement of the overall business case and benefits.
• Manage expectations of project delivery with customer, third party supplier and key stakeholders (both internally and externally).
• Manage suppliers / third parties in order to ensure delivery to targets
• Plan, estimate and schedule resource requirements at a project level
• Supervision of project engineering, rack build, installation and programming stages of each project
• Direct and motivate project's team members to deliver specified tasks to standard using standard methodologies
• Manage project's risks, issues and dependencies, proposing corrective actions as necessary and implement effective change control.
• Provide timely and effective reporting to project's sponsor and key stakeholders
• Creation and maintenance of detailed work plans for project implementation ensuring communications with other project managers within the business to confirm sufficient levels of resource across all projects
• Manage smooth transition of projects to support teams
• Liaise with Finance team to ensure accurate and timely billing of projects
Skills & Experience - Essential:
• An understanding of agile methodologies would be advantageous
• Knowledge and experience of drawing tools such as AutoCAD and Visio
• Proven AV & IT experience in an AV projects environment including a customer and commercial focus
• Experience working with a range of AV equipment and systems such as, Video projectors, LED Screens, control systems.
• Experience of project lifecycles, project management methodologies, tools and techniques
• Experience in managing technical infrastructure projects with a proven track record of successful delivery
• Experience working on client sites and direct liaison with customers
• Experience managing several small to medium projects simultaneously
• Experience in managing client office moves
• An understand of building connectivity/wayleaves would be advantageous
Education and Qualifications:
• Professional accreditation in project management, (Prince 2 practitioner or equivalent)