|Job Ref:||204750125||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Rotherham||Address:||Post Code:||S60||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum car||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:22|
Elevation Engineering & Manufacturing are currently recruiting for a Contracts Manager for a leading manufacturing organisation based in South Yorkshire.|
My client is a specialist manufacturer supplying a wide range of components to a global client base. As contract manager you will be responsible for overseeing a range of contacts from single large / high value contracts to multiple smaller ones. You will coordinate installation teams to ensure all work is completed on time and on budget. You will play a key role in ensuring projects are delivered without any QHSE incidents, working closely with senior members of staff in design, manufacturing and operations to identify any improvements in line with the company's high standards.
Elevation Engineering & Manufacturing would be keen to speak with candidates with the following skills and experiences:
- Experienced contracts or project manager, comfortable coordinating multi-disciplined teams to meet demanding deadlines
- Qualified to IOSH in Health & Safety with a solid understanding of HSE principles and procedures
- BTEC, HNC OR HND in a building related subject
- Able to manage and motivate teams
- Good IT skills using Excel and Outlook
- Current clean driving license
Elevation Engineering & Manufacturing is a specialist division of Elevation Recruitment, specialising in roles across Yorkshire, North Midlands and surrounding regions. If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.
Please visit our website at (url removed) for more information on:
- Engineering Jobs or Engineering Recruitment
- Manufacturing Jobs or Manufacturing Recruitment