|Job Ref:||204750115||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Milton Keynes||Address:||Post Code:||MK9||Salary:||£20 - £25/hour Negotiable DOE||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:22|
Market leading global aerospace company working with the world's leading aircraft OEM's on multiple programmes currently looking for a Senior Buyer for a 12 month contract. |
Sources and purchases machinery, equipment, tools, raw material, packaging materials, parts, services, and/or supplies necessary for operation of an organization. Compiles and analyzes statistical data to determine feasibility of buying products and to establish price objectives. Confers with suppliers and analyzes suppliers' operations to determine factors that affect prices and determines lowest cost consistent with quality, reliability, and ability to meet required schedules. Negotiates prices, selects or recommends suppliers, analyzes trends, follows up orders placed, verifies delivery, approves payment, and maintains necessary records.
* Materials Management background MRP, ERP etc
* Experience in a Materials Management or similar role.
* Proven track record of achievement in a relevant position
* Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office(Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc)
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* A Level/HND
* Experience of working in Aerospace would be beneficial.
* Familiarity and appreciation of the Corporate environment
* Second language advantageous
* UK Driving license
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent
Orion Electrotech Ltd acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003