|Job Ref:||204750090||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£16000 - £20000/annum + £40,000 OTE + Training + Progressi||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:22|
Trainee Recruitment Consultant (Earn lots, have fun but hard work)|
£16,000 to £20,000 Basic + OTE £40,000 + Training + Progression + Fun Incentives
Trainee Recruitment Consultant required for a rapidly growing, successful business - come and join our fun and buzzy office. You will get the training and development that you need to make you earn up to £40,000 in your first year - the sky is the limit!
Full training is given and so no experience is required. People who will do well in the job are competitive individuals who are really driven to hit financial goals. Recruitment is not your average 9 to 5 job - You will work up to 50 hours a week and the job is hard but the rewards are huge. All of our staff earn good money, progress and get to go on amazing incentive days (Go Karting, Locked In a Room, fully expensed nights out are some recent examples).
The company is a hive of activity. Everyone is on the phones all day and the office is loud and buzzy. Our offices are sociable and in a great spot at the bottom of Park Street.
Previous successful candidates have been from all sorts of backgrounds including people with no work experience at all. All you need is ambition and the drive to work really hard.
* Full recruitment role where you complete the whole role.
* Lots of cold calling trying to win clients- 80 or more new business calls per day.
* Interviewing and preparing candidates for jobs.
* Happy to work up to 50 hours a week.
* Will suit a wide range of individuals such as - people with telesales/sales experience, recent Graduates, people looking for an exciting career change who can prove a key achievement in what they have done, an ambitious school leaver looking for a progressive career, etc.
* Bright and keen to learn - full training given (theory and skills based) but success doesn't come over night.
* Self-motivated & confident - lots of cold calling.
* Will be resilient & will stick in there when things get tough - lots of rejection faced in the role.
* Desire to earn as much as possible.
* Honest and sociable team player with a good sense of humour