|Job Ref:||204749955||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Yeovil||Address:||Post Code:||BA20||Salary:||£14 - £15/hour||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:22|
We are currently looking for a Skilled Manual Miller / Jig Borer, to work on site in Yeovil. |
You will work for a leading provider of integrated avionics, engines, systems and service solutions for aircraft manufacturers. It specialises in several product lines including: environmental control systems, life support systems, hydraulics systems, and control and data systems.
The role will involve the manufacture of detailed Aerospace parts, in accordance with manufacturing instructions.
• Ability to manufacture detailed components and interpreting engineering drawings
• The manufacturing of fixtures, jigs and tooling to suit the purpose of work holding methods.
• To be able to machine using boring heads, milling cutters, and a variety of cutting tools in a variety of materials to support the department in other aspects of machining.
Attributes / skills required:
• Engineering Apprenticeship.
• Manual Machining background with an understanding of Aerospace practice.
• Ability to read and follow Engineering Drawings and instructions.
The applicant should be able to display essential skills in the adherence to Health & Safety standards at all times, teamwork, flexibility and the ability to use initiative.
Successful candidates will be subject to a background check and drug test