|Job Ref:||204749946||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Wirral||Address:||Post Code:||CH49||Salary:||£12.13/hour||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:22|
Rullion Resource are working exclusively with a Utilities Company across the UK and they have a requirement for an experienced MI Administrator to join their team on the Wirral, just off the M53|
This is a temporary, on going contract, renewed every 12 months, so due for review in December 2016.
You will have experience in a similar role, be advanced in Microsoft Excel and working with Pivot tables. Having worked with SAP and Streetwise is an ideal, not essential.
The role holder will have responsibility for the provision of all business improvement analysis in relation to the Streetworks activity i.e. preparation of reports to identify streetworks performance and compliance and all analysis to identify root cause to drive improvements. This includes activities such as:
• Preparation of daily/weekly/monthly performance reports
• Root cause analysis to drive efficiencies.
• Financial Reporting/Analysis - Permit fees levied versus expected
• Interface with all relevant parties to analyse and resolve process failures
• Develop and implement reports to identify and report on non compliance in relation to the streetworks legislation
Hours of work: Mon - Fri, 37 hours between 8am - 6pm
£12.13 per hour, weekly pay
36 days annual leave (pro rata'd)
This is a great place to work and very popular. Due to the anticipated high volume of applicants, if you are not contacted next week, please presume you have been unsuccessful.
My client is hoping to interview at the end of next week to start asap