|Job Ref:||204749927||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Suffolk||City:||Suffolk||Address:||Post Code:||IP15||Salary:||£30000 - £45000/annum + Benefits||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:22|
Key Skills: Manufacturing / Production / Process / Improvements / Lean / Engineering
I have a brand new Permanent opportunity for a Manufacturing Engineer to join a leading Electro-Mechanical manufacturer in the Suffolk area, they have experienced a surge in demand and this is expected to increase over the next couple of years. This will provide the right candidate an exciting and challenging opportunity to develop their experience and skill set further. The role is based in the Suffolk, commutable from Bury St Edmunds, Colcester, Norwich, Ipswich and surrounding areas.
We are looking for someone with a strong background in manufacturing, who would be happy to work with the following skills:
* New Product Introduction - Liaising with the design teams to take products from concept through to manufacture
* Provide full support to production processes and utlilise problem solving and technical tools such as SPC, FMEA and control plans
* Develop and implement significant improvements in department wide processes, procedures and systems.
* Develop and implement Process Control Techniques and Procedures into Production Environments.
* Determine work flow requirements based on volume, cost and quality targets to ensure single piece flow
* Conduct FMEA's and control plans where appropriate to ensure processes are suitably assessed and controlled
Salary: £30,000 - £45,000 + Benefits (Depending on experience)
This is a brand new requirement and my client is looking to bring a Manufacturing Engineer on as soon as possible. They are looking to line up interviews soon, and will move quickly on the right candidate.
Send your CV or call Josh Rigby on (Apply online only) for more information