|Job Ref:||204749808||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Preston||Address:||Post Code:||BN1||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:22|
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Setter to join a leading manufacturer of healthcare and beauty products for brand owners. The company's expertise lie within nutrition, beauty and healthcare sectors and they lead the way in product development, manufacturing and packing.
As part of the engineering team you'll be responsible for the setting of packing room equipment following procedures and ensuring reliability and efficiency of the equipment so as to achieve optimum performance.
As a Setter your duties and responsibilities will be (but not limited to):
* Setting packing line equipment in accordance with associated procedures & records & related setup information, so as to ensure start-ups are on time and the line then runs efficiently
* Working to and improving set up targets and time lines to improve overall efficiency.
* Having input into updating set up information and review changes with Engineering Team Leaders.
* Communication and use of the escalation plan to inform of progress.
* Ensure timely completion of handovers and log to other engineers and the team leader.
* Maintain Quality and H&S standards in line with procedures & GMP requirements
* Provide assistance to packing room team leaders (fault finding, trouble shooting)
* Carryout routine maintenance to packing room equipment
* Assisting engineers in the repair and maintenance of all production equipment
* To ensure all ancillary equipment and change parts, are maintained and stored correctly
* To keep work areas, workshop and all storage areas clean and tidy.
* Contribute to Operational Excellence improvement projects.
* To carry out any other duties as deemed necessary by the engineering supervisor/manager
Ideally you'll be a technically and mechanically minded, hands on person. You'll be driven, eager and wanting to learn, develop and further your skills and knowledge. You'll have the ability to follow procedures correctly and logical sequence based tasks to required standards. You'll have some understanding of problem solving and root cause investigation and will have the ability to work unsupervised.
To apply: please contact Michaela - (url removed)
To view other job opportunities with Velosi-Intec, why not download the Applus+ Velosi Jobs App - enter "ApplusVelosi Jobs App" into Google.
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Intec (UK) Ltd was established in 1980 by Engineers for Engineers. We deliver Global Recruitment Solutions within the Oil & Gas, Power, Nuclear, Utilities, Rail, Construction and Aerospace Sectors for Owner/Operators, Consultancies, Contractors and Sub-Contractors.
For a free, confidential service register your details on velosi-intec where you will find a full list of live positions. Intec (UK) Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC)