|Job Ref:||204749787||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||The company is based in Cradley Heath and is easily acces||Address:||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:22|
A family-run aluminium and steel company based in Cradley Heath is looking for an Estimator to join its busy team. This position will report to the company Directors and will involve costing the supply of a variety of products/services to customers, from initial enquiry to job completion. Training on the in-house computer systems will be provided, and salary is negotiable depending on experience.|
Duties will include:
* Collating prices of both materials and labour
* Working out job timescales using new computer system
* Preparing quotations
* Assisting with bids and tenders
* This role would suit an Estimator with previous experience in engineering, construction or manufacturing.
The following skills are essential to the Estimator role:
* Knowledge of the metal/steel industry
* Excellent maths and IT skills
* Must be able to read architectural/CAD drawings
* High degree of accuracy and an organised approach
Working hours are 08:00-17:00 Monday to Thursday and 08:00-16:30 on Fridays, with 25 days annual holiday. The company is based in Cradley Heath and is easily accessed from Birmingham, Brierley Hill, Dudley, Hagley, Halesowen, Kidderminster, Oldbury, Stourbridge, Tipton, West Bromwich and Wolverhampton.
If you have the skills relevant to the Estimator opportunity and are looking to move into a new role quickly, please apply now or call Susanna Austin for a confidential conversation.
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the automotive, aerospace, and world class manufacturing sectors. Important: please note
Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa