|Job Ref:||204749763||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hertfordshire||City:||Hertfordshire||Address:||Salary:||£45000/annum||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:22|
My client is a global leading business who has just invested heavily into their manufacturing site in the Home Counties region. If you are an engineering professional looking for that next move please have a look at the role below.|
• Safety First! To improve and maintain a safe working environment including the timely completion of accident investigations and any actions required. Ensuring that team members are fully aware and comply with all Health and Safety standards, company and legal requirements. E.g. COSHH, HACCP, MHE compliance.
• You will be at your best driving forward safe working practices and communication through your teams, whilst coaching & developing the team around you will lead to influencing process changes through Continuous Improvement.
• The main aim of this role will be to co-ordinate the maintenance activity to provide sufficient resource to carry out the planned Maintenance programme and to provide emergency/breakdown cover across the shift to generate continuous improvement in the cost and quality of engineering performance
• To lead a team achieving targeted levels of performance, customer satisfaction, quality standards and other KPI's.
• To ensure all teams are aware of and comply with statutory regulations and company standards related to Health & Safety.
• Performance including OEE and CCOs
• Liaise with manufacturing FLM to ensure that engineering workload is prioritised correctly so as to meet
• Identify possible improvements within manufacturing to reduce cost and improve quality.
• Ensure full shift report is completed for handover to oncoming shift.
• Ensure quality systems and process controls are followed by engineering teams.
• Work with manufacturing teams to improve CCOs, reduce slow running, damage and breakdowns thereby
• Experience in running a shift of engineer's within a FMCG environment.
• Electrical or multi skilled qualification's
• Health & Safety trained