|Job Ref:||204749713||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||The position is accessible from Bromsgrove||Address:||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum + Benefits Package||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:22|
As IT Support Manager you will provide Tier 1 (Help Desk) and Tier 2 (Escalation) problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems. In addition you will project manage and supervise the work of IT Support Technicians on a daily and weekly basis. Salary circa £30,000 to £35,000 plus Benefits package.|
Main responsibilities of the IT Support Manager:
* Maintain and support the Company's computer applications and third party IT systems
* Manage back up and support for the Company's Windows Server Infrastructure, networking, desk and laptops, tablets and smart phones
* Specify, source and programme manage external IT solutions as required. Cover support on systems and manage third party support vendors
* Project manage and supervise work of IT Support Technician on a weekly and daily basis
* Report directly to the company Director
To be successful in the role of IT Support Manager you will have the following experience:
* Versions of SQL 2005 - 2008/2012 Server
* SQL Management studio including SSIS and SSIS Packages
* Development and support of a supply chain system ideally Access Supply Chain, Microsoft Dynamics, JD Edwards or similar ERP systems.
* Supporting an Accounts system
* Intermediate knowledge of networking and networking protocols
* Firewalls, email filtering, anti-virus and Group Policy editing
* Experience of report writing Crystal Reports, Programming ASP, VB6, Microsoft Access/VBA/Excel. Web design skills for intranet HTML
* Knowledge of Microsoft Exchange 2010 and Exchange Online
* Database administration
The ideal person will have the following attributes and skills:
* HNC or computer related degree and a minimum of 2 years' experience within the IT industry.
* Ability to write reports in user friendly language
* Be able to work autonomously
* Have the aptitude to analyse, identify and resolve IT requests in a timely manner
* Experience within a high volume manufacturing environment
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Self-motivated and take a proactive approach to the duties of the position
The position is accessible from Bromsgrove, Stourbridge, Northfield, Kidderminster, Stourport, Redditch, Droitwich, Malvern, Pershore, Worcester and parts of Birmingham.
If you are experienced IT professional looking to take your career to the next level then please apply immediately. In return our client offers a salary of circa £30,000 - £35,000 per annum plus Benefits Package.
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace, Rail and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa