|Job Ref:||204749677||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bishop Auckland||Address:||Post Code:||DL14||Salary:||£7.96/hour||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:22|
Adecco Durham is currently recruiting for Welders for our client based in Bishop Auckland, on a temporary ongoing contract.|
Due to the location, you would need to have your own transport.
The ideal candidate will have:
* MIG welding, fabrication and assembly (light and medium)experience.
* The ability to read and work from engineering drawings.
* Experience of SOP's, and other relevant quality documentation.
* Experience of assembling product in jigs.
* The ability to mark out and fabricate free hand.
* The ability to use basic hand tools.
* A basic welding qualification.
* Good attention to detail.
* Knowledge of basic health & safety procedures.
* Flexibility to work different shift patterns.
Salary: £7.96 per hour
Adecco is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer