|Job Ref:||204749626||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£22000/annum £6k OTE||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:22|
• An exciting opportunity to work for a leading distributer of industrial consumables
• Major contracts won and ongoing
• Full Training Provided
• Excellent opportunity for a career in engineering
• This is an exciting opportunity to work as a Internal Sales Engineer for a leading distributer of Industrial consumables.
• As the Internal Sales Engineer you will be dealing with existing customers 80% of the time and selling a wide range of industrial consumables including cleaning and prep, Tape, Adhesives, Abrasives, Fasteners, Packing equipment and PPE.
• You will mainly be selling to the end user, however you can also sell to some smaller distributers.
• You will get contact with the customer, research their requirements provide a quote and sometimes samples and then stay in contact until the sale is closed.
• You will mainly be speaking with procurement, however if you are trying to build new contacts you may need to speak with the managers on the shop floor.
• You will spend 6 months getting to know the customers and the products and will be working as part of a team of three internal sales staff.
• You will have Technical support to assist you with any questions.
• You will have external sales reps that will visit your customers if required.
• You will be targeted to increase the income by 5-10% per year
The Ideal Person:
• The ideal candidate for the internal sales engineer role will be someone that has at least 2 years sales experience.
• Ideally you will have worked with an engineering product and it will be a strong advantage if you have worked with Industrial Consumables.
• You will be comfortable speaking with existing customers and helping them for fill their requirements.
• You will be a good relationship builder and be able to increase the spend within the existing accounts.
• You should be smart and presentable and work well as part of a team.
Consultant: Adrien Duggal
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies. Our consultants specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, IT Solutions, Medical, and Business Solutions sectors. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally