|Job Ref:||204749559||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£18000 - £22000/annum laptop, van, phone, fuel card, etc||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:22|
Based - Central - West Midlands |
Package : £18-22k per annum based on experience + Phone + Laptop + Van
Hours : 37.5 hours per week
My client who supply senor technology to a range of industries; Pharmaceutical, Food and Industrial need an additional Field Engineer to assist the existing person and cover clients throughout the UK.
• The ability to use common test equipment.
• The ability to understand common IT hardware systems and networks.
• Good understanding of PC Software and common operating systems.
• On-site maintenance and calibration.
• Good manual skills for electronic and electrical installation tasks.
• The ability to be able to work independently and unsupervised.
• To be able to update and maintain detailed records.
• This role will include working at sites throughout the UK and Ireland, which may require long travel to/from sites with overnight stays on average 3-4 days per week.
• Providing front line customer on-site installation of product and software, commissioning and training.
• Carry out pre-visit system health checks to identify issues before arrival.
• On-site maintenance and calibration activities to UKAS standard where required.
• In-house maintenance and calibration activities to UKAS standard where required.
• Assisting with arranging installations and service calls, their planning and logistics.
• To notify management of any perceived difficulties within the process.
• To ensure any deficiencies in product performance or documentation is brought to the attention of the relevant personnel.
• Performing technical Site Surveys at existing or potentially new customer premises.
• As a representative of the company to provide a professional approach in all aspects of work.
• Attend technical meetings and reviews.
• To provide input into the company's process and product improvements.
Contact: Michelle Singleton at AES for more details and or send your CV stating why you should be selected for this role quoting ref: MS 913156
This vacancy is being advertised by Applied Executive Selection Ltd. The services advertised by Applied Executive Selection Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Whilst we make every effort to reply to all applications within a week, if you have not received a reply within 14 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion