|Job Ref:||204749446||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Oxford||Address:||Post Code:||OX4||Salary:||£35000 - £37000/annum Pension||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:22|
* An opportunity to work for a market leading manufacturer in hydraulic parts and systems
* Global presence
* Steady Growth with exciting opportunities
* Great opportunity for progression
* This is exciting opportunity to work as a design engineer for a leading manufacturer of hydraulic systems.
* As the Design Engineer you will be working for a UK based manufacturer of Hydraulic parts and systems.
* The hydraulic parts and systems are used in the mobile and industrial sectors and have a variety of usages.
* Products such as High Pressure Hydraulics are used in Medical tables and dentist chairs.
* You will also work on Axial Piston Pumps and small power units.
* Also parts such as pumps and valves are used in heat exchange and cooling systems.
* The company are recognised as a leading Hydraulics company and you will be designing systems for customers 90% of the time.
* A customer will discuss a requirement with a sales person and you will be designing the hydraulic circuits required for the systems.
* 10% of your time may be allocated to new product design.
* You will use Solid works Cad package.
* You may be required to travel once per month to customer sites and may be required to test circuits.
The Ideal Person:
* The ideal candidate for the Design Engineer will have experience of designing hydraulic circuits.
* It will be a strong advantage if you have used solid works in the past.
* You will be able to test the circuits and understand engineering drawings.
* Ideally you will have time served in design and ideally worked with products that are used in the mobile of industrial sectors.
* It will be a strong benefit if you also have an understanding of the mechanical and electrical requirements for a hydraulic system to work correctly.
* You will be happy to travel to customer sites on occasion and you will be able to communicate well with both internal and external customers.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies. Our consultants specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Medical, and Business Solutions sectors. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally