|Job Ref:||204749434||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Salary:||£18000 - £20000/annum + Training & Qualifications||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:22|
Junior Quality Engineer|
Salary: £18,000 to £20,000
This is a excellent opportunity for a bright and focused individual who has preferably just completed an HND or Degree in Engineering and is looking for their 1st step into industry.
Key aspects of your role will be:
* Using measurement equipment such as Micrometer & Calipers
* Programming and Operating optical inspection machines
The individual will be:
* Ambitious and intelligent
* Keen to start a career in Precision engineering and Aerospace Quality Inspection
* Will preferably have completed an Apprenticeship/HNC/Degree or similar in Engineering qualification.
Full training will be provided by a leader in the industry.
If you would like to apply for this role then please in the 1st instance send your CV to