|Job Ref:||204749287||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Oxfordshire||Address:||Post Code:||OX18||Salary:||£15000 - £17000/annum||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:22|
The Ultimate Engineering Challenge awaits you!|
Due to continual growth my client is recruiting a Laboratory Technician for a global leader in Packaging Technology.
As a Laboratory Technician you will be responsible for the following:
1. Routine testing of Food Ends using a wide range of laboratory evaluation equipment (task orientated role).
2. Ability to communicate results back to project managers via Excel spreadsheet.
3. Manage the flow of work through the lab to ensure all evaluation is completed on time, in full.
4. Ability to negotiate additional resource from other teams during busy times.
5. Flexibility to work with other teams to support their evaluation when time permits.
6. Need to assume the role of lab warden managing all aspects of the Food Ends laboratory and equipment including safety, 5S, calibration, training etc.
As a Laboratory Technician you will have the following experience;
• Strong task focus with an good eye for detail
• Competent written and verbal communication skills
• Able to work to deadlines and follow standard operating procedures
• Computer skills: Competent at Excel and Word as a minimum
• Minimum A level in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent or relevant experience.
• No Experience Required, as training will be provided