|Job Ref:||204749259||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Kent||City:||Kent||Address:||Post Code:||TN23||Salary:||£38000 - £42000/annum||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:22|
My client a leading multi-disciplined construction consultancy have an immediate requirement for an experienced Revit MEP Technician to joint there ambitious team in Kent. They provide a definitive range of services to the UK building and construction industry.|
Revit MEP Technician- KENT
• To provide a technical service to line manager, lead consultants, design engineers and job runners within the quality and operational processes encompassing computer-aided design Revit MEP/(CAD) AutoCAD/AutoCAD MEP (latest release)
• To provide drawings and technical information related to the project and requirements of the clients
• Modelling and co-ordination of MEP services i.e. ductwork, pipework, cable tray etc. using REVIT MEP
• Create and amending families of Revit MEP Objects/tags/annotations.
• Create legends & schedules.
• Create templates for each discipline/sub-discipline.
• Helping other Revit users with any technical issues.
• Operate Revit MEP CAD/AutoCAD MEP packages and associated computer software.
• Prepare and amend drawings in both Revit MEP & AutoCAD MEP CAD packages to meet the requirements of projects within time, specification, quality and objectives
• Maintain and update the Practices Revit CAD/MEP capability
• Undertakes site surveys
• Undertake to assist the M&E and Sustainability team where required through AutoCAD/MEP software packages
• Undertake other duties as required by the M&E and Sustainability team to ensure timely and accurate production of information to clients