|Job Ref:||204753639||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bradford||Address:||Post Code:||BD1||Salary:||£23000 - £28000/annum + Overtime, 22 Days Holiday, 4% Pens||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:22|
Workshop Engineer - (Plant, Forklift, tail-lift - all transfers well) |
£24,000 - £28,000 Base (OTE £35,000) + Overtime + Bonus + Uniform, Pension, Healthcare, Life Cover, Share Scheme + 22 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Comprehensive industry leading training package.
Workshop Engineer required for a true market leader that are offering fantastic product training and earning potential. This company are doing excellent in the industry and truly value its staff.
You'll earn a good overall package as overtime is available in the week and Saturdays. This is a great chance to join a successful company where you can progress.
Candidates from ANY plant background, agricultural or mining, materials handling / forklifts or forces backgrounds are all welcome to apply. The key skills requirement are hydraulics, general mechanical skills and electrical systems.
You will work on a wide range of technically challenging kit in this well-equipped workshop. You will perform planned maintenance, large repairs and carry out extensive diagnostic tests. Full extensive training is provided for all kit that you will work on.
An industry leader in the UK engineering market, this company offers long term security and ongoing personal development in line with technological advancements.
* Carry out planned maintenance, repair and diagnostic test activities on materials handling kit / plant.
* Carry out annual LOLER inspections (full LOLER training can be given).
* Complete comprehensive training to get fully competent on all machinery and equipment.
* Monday to Friday role 8 am to 5 pm - early finish on a Friday.
* A qualified engineer/technician from ANY plant background, agricultural or mining, materials handling / forklifts, forces backgrounds or similar.
* Will have strong general mechanical, hydraulics skills and basic electrical.
* Will ideally have experience with ANY diagnostic test equipment / laptops etc.
* Willingness to take on comprehensive training programme