|Job Ref:||204753468||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Wiltshire||City:||Wiltshire||Address:||Post Code:||BA15||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum + Benefits||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:23|
This is a Permanent opportunity for a New Product Introduction Engineer|
Key Skills: NPI / New Product Introduction / Manufacturing / Production / Improvements
My client is manufactures a wide range of products within the medical devices industry, they are now looking for an NPI Engineer to work closely with the R&D and production teams to bring products from concept through to manufacture. They are based in the Wiltshire area, commutable from Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading and surrounding areas.
We are looking for someone with a strong background in New Product Introduction, who would be happy to work with the following skills:
- Hands on NPI experience, liaising with R&D and production to ensure a smooth process
- Experience with build, prototyping and DFM
- Developing necessary documentation for new products
- Working knowledge of APQP
- Conduct product gateway reviews to management
- Identify and improve production processes where possible
- Experience in highly regulated environments, preferably FDA/ISO13485 but automotive/aerospace considered
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 + Benefits
This is a brand new requirement and my client is looking to bring an NPI Engineer as soon as possible. They are looking to line up interviews soon, and will move quickly on the right candidate.
Send your CV or call Josh Rigby on (Apply online only) for more information