|Job Ref:||204753344||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£350 - £450/day||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:23|
Are you a Senior Project Manager with a Mechanical and Electrical background? Have you previously managed M&E packages of £40m and above? If you tick both of these boxes then today is your lucky day as Randstad is currently recruiting for a Senior M&E PM to work on a long term rail job in London! You will be a senior member of the team and will be responsible for the management and delivery of the M&E Package on site. |
You will be working on the M&E fit-out of a station in Central London for a top Tier 1 Contractor. The job is expected to continue long term and there may be the option of follow on work depending on performance.
* Chance to work on a £40m+ M&E Package
* Work for one of the largest contractors in the UK at the moment
* Attractive rates
* 2nd highest ranked position on the project - a chance to boost the credentials of your CV
* The role will include site based management
* Running and supervision of specialist sub-contractors
* Holding progress meetings with existing clients
* Be responsible for implementing health and safety
* Previous experience working on projects of £200m+
* Handled M&E Packages of £40m+
* Degree Qualified (Mechanical or Electrical)
* Presentable and client facing
* Energetic and proactive
* The ability to run a team of Managers (Planning, Design H&S, Quality) and sub-contract labour
For more information please contact Zach Stevens at Randstad CPE London on (Apply online only) or submit your CV.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business