|Job Ref:||204753304||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Buckinghamshire||Address:||Post Code:||HP7||Salary:||£28000 - £32000/annum||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:23|
Our client a market leader in their specialised field. A first tier supplier manufacturing high quality injection moulded products and components.|
Working in a state of the art manufacturing facility on a permanent day shift, 08:00-18:00 Monday to Friday.
As the plastic injection moulding Process Setter / Technician you'd be required to assist in the effective and efficient running of the mould shop ensuring good quality product, optimisation and minimum spoilage.
• Ensure the efficient running of production lines
• Ensure parts are manufactured to the correct standards and component quality
• Ensure the efficient operation of production machinery
• Maintain quality standards, making the necessary adjustments and modifications to machinery
• Identify and analyse faults causing machine stoppages or under performance, and action repairs/improvements
Production Change Reporting (first off's, last off's, process changes etc.)