|Job Ref:||204753292||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Plymouth||Address:||Post Code:||PL3||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:23|
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a growing organisation with the opportunity to progress quickly, with regular salary reviews and overtime + benefits package|
Our storage terminal client based in Plymouth is now actively seeking an experienced Mechanical Fitter to work as part of a depot team on fault finding and repair, including plant and equipment, maintenance of plant and equipment. The full range of mechanical tasks will include fitting, welding, rigging and pipe fitting. You will be required to be part of the rostered on call team.
* Technician level qualification such as NVQ level 3, C&G or ONC in Mechanical Engineering
* Capable of reading and working to engineering drawings
* Experience of working to CMMS maintenance workflow process
* Experience with MS Office
* Knowledge of COMAH regulations preferred
Job Title: Mechanical Fitter
Reference No: E229185
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: to be advised
Please apply to Alan Steer
RHL is a specialist Recruitment Consultancy within Energy talent acquisition.
Recruitment Holdings Ltd (RHL) acts as an Employment Business and as an Employment Agency