|Job Ref:||204753291||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Darlington||Address:||Post Code:||DL1||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum benefits||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:23|
Position: Quantity Surveyor|
Package: Up to £40,000 + competitive benefit package DOE
Location: North East
Consultant: Ani Ingles
This is an exceptional opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to join a Top Tier Contractor and work within their Infrastructure Division, either in the Civils or Water teams, managing schemes from Contract Award through to completion, reporting into the Senior QS.
The role of Quantity Surveyor is to ensure the successful financial completion of projects, protecting the exposure of the Company to financial risks, together with adherence to the commercial procedures of the Business. The key responsibilities will be managing Subcontract procurement, Monthly Applications for payments, CVR reporting, Forcasting, Final Accounts, Risk management and maintaining client repaltionships.
As a Quantity Surveyor, you will:
* Have a minimum of 4 years' experience in the UK as a Quantity Surveyor
* Have prior experience working with major clients, e.g Highways England, Network Rail or Water companies
* Have experience working on frameworks
* Have experience utilising NEC
* Degree Qualified (BSc or equivalent) in a relevant field
* Experience working on Civil Engineering or Utilities projects for a medium to major Contractor.
The successful Quantity Surveyor has the opportunity to earn:
* Salary up to £40,000 DoE
* Competitive benefit package
If this position isn't of suitability to you but you would like to recommend someone, please take a look at the following scheme we offer and see how it would be benefit you to refer someone to Project Resource (url removed)
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business