|Job Ref:||204753216||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nationwide||Address:||Salary:||£34500/annum Overtime + Company Car + Laptop + Phone||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:23|
This prestigious, market leading packaging machinery company are looking for a highly driven Service Engineer to join their exciting business. Reporting to the Service Manager and attracting a basic salary of £34,500k + company car, laptop and phone this is a perfect opportunity for either an existing service engineer or a highly motivated maintenance engineer to step into a mobile service role. You will be responsible for installing, maintaining and servicing a range of packaging machinery in a variety of industries. |
- A true market leader in the packaging industry
- A first class reputation with a prestigious client base of manufacturers throughout a huge spectrum of industries
- A rapidly growing organisation quickly becoming one of the largest in the world
- A stable, progressive business with exciting growth plans
Reporting to the Service Manager, you will be willing to travel throughout the UK and Ireland installing, commissioning, and servicing packaging machinery such as horizontal flowrappers, VFFS machinery and Multi Head Weighing Systems.
- You will be installing, commissioning, servicing and give training of Packaging and Weighing Machinery
- Perform corrective interventions to ensure the fastest response time and adopt a 'fix first time` behaviour
- Pro-actively maintain knowledge of product range related to the installed based of the area covered and beyond
- Complete service reports accurately
- Provide the highest levels of customer service
- Travelling to your designated sites to perform routine service work to the sites` automated equipment
The basic working hours are 0830 until 1730 however will be expected to work overtime at short notice to help the customer and to maintain the reputation that has been built during the last decades in the UK. It is generally expected that the engineer will be away from home from Monday to Friday most weeks.
The successful candidate will undoubtedly be a highly driven engineer with the desire to build a long term career with a busy, thriving organisation.
You will also be:
- Must be conversant with the following machinery; Horizontal Flowrappers, VFFS machinery, Multi Head weighing systems.
- Ideally Multi - skilled with an understanding of PLC's being able to upload and download programs and possibly make minor modifications to a program
- Mechanically competent to a high standard
- Must be willing to travel throughout the UK and Ireland
- Must be willing to occasionally travel to their head office in Italy and other parts of the world
- Ideally be a time-served engineer with a NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- Have a flexible attitude willing to work overtime and weekends as required
- Have a full UK clean driving license
This is an excellent opportunity for a established service engineer role to travel the UK, Ireland and occasionally overseas installing and servicing state of the art machinery to majorly prestigious manufacturing sites. It is an exciting opportunity to join a truly thriving organisation at the forefront of their buoyant industry. In return you will receive a highly competitive basic salary of £34,500 + company vehicle, laptop, phone, and enhanced overtime rates.
If you would like to pursue this opportunity please click 'Apply` now