|Job Ref:||204753040||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Banbury||Address:||Post Code:||OX16||Salary:||£32500/annum||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:23|
Mechanical bias Preventative Maintenance Engineer - Days only over Mon to Sat - 42 hours - Circa 32.5k |
Jonathan Lee Recruitment are pleased to offer new opportunities for Mechanical Maintenance Engineers to work with our customer, a leading food manufacturing business in Banbury. The purpose of the role is to specifically deliver against preventative maintenance schedules (PPM) in order to minimise plant break downs and support the business in achieving production targets.
Due to the nature of the environment all plant is automated and so experience of basic PLC based fault finding will be an advantage. We are very keen to speak with engineers that have a background in FMCG manufacturing environments, especially food and beverage production.
You will be working on an array of equipment such as complex conveyor systems, mixing tanks, silos with all pumps and associated pipework, water supply and treatment, chillers, metal detectors, check weighs and high speed packaging and labelling machines.
Daily duties will include:
* Working to PPM schedules as directed inspecting and where needed changing mechanical parts (bearings, motors, belts, pulleys, chains, pumps etc)
* Assisting Electrical Engineers when required in attending machinery break downs.
* To support in the installation or removal of machinery from time to time.
* To complete all associated paper work to support the tracking of cost and equipment performance.
* To work in a safe manor at all times.
* Other duties commensurate to the position as required.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a working pattern containing no shifts, nights or Sunday working. Applicants will need to be qualified to HND/HNC or C&G level 3 or equivalent ideally through an apprenticeship or similar.
For more information you can email or please click apply to submit your CV.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency