|Job Ref:||204749048||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Oxfordshire||Address:||Post Code:||OX18||Salary:||£25000 - £32000/annum Experience Dependant||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:23|
The Ultimate Engineering Challenge awaits you!|
Due to continual growth my client is recruiting a CNC Machinist for a global leader in Packaging Technology.
As a CNC Machinist you will be responsible for the following:
• To deliver a range of components both soft and hardened that are delivered to drawing and are expected to meet the required specification and tolerance accurately the first time.
• To use a range of machine tools to deliver, including CNC machining, conventional operations, grinding and hand finishing ensuring the correct specification.
• Working throughout the life cycle of a project, supporting new innovative idea development, manufacture samples or concepts.
• the training documentation for users (i.e. field engineers and customer)
As a CNC Machinist you will have the following experience;
• Machining turning and milling (grinding would be an advantage).
• CNC Turning using Fanuc controls (using Okuma Lathes) or CNC Milling using Heidenhain control systems (iTNC 530 controller).
• Knowledge of Delcam programming would also be an advantage
• PC Dmis inspection software
• Mechanical Engineering Apprenticeship to City and Guilds or NVQ level 3, educated to HNC equivalent.
• Excellent communicator.
• Self-motivated with an autonomous approach.
• The ability to plan and organise your own workload, to meet delivery targets.
• Adaptable and flexible.
• Looking to develop yourself and others.
• The ability to work on your own or within a team.
• Problem solving skills and evidence of solutions.
• To assist with the training and supervising Apprentices