|Job Ref:||204749043||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Shropshire||City:||Shrewsbury||Address:||Post Code:||SY1||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:23|
Street Lighting Engineer/ Senior Street Lighting Engineer|
West Midlands (Birmingham)
My client currently has a position for a Street Lighting Engineer to be based in Birmingham. The Street Lighting Engineer will be expected to provide design and deliver traffic engineering and road safety projects through appropriate technical standards throughout the West Midlands region, your responsibilities will also include:
Roles & Responsibilities
* Undertaking scheme investigation, feasibility studies, preliminary and detailed design, site inspections, data collection and analysis, and works/construction inspection and supervision.
* The preparation of technical designs in accordance with approved design procedures.
* Preparation of technical documents and drawings.
* Managing delivery of small to medium sized projects or programmes of work with minimal supervision.
* Having a working knowledge of Health, Safety and Welfare and CDM responsibilities
* A Degree or HNC (or equivalent) in Electrical Engineering (or other relevant discipline) or have other demonstrable experience.
* Experience and knowledge in Street Lighting Design and Installation projects.
* IT/ computer literate, AutoCAD
It goes without saying that we are looking for the very best and you will be fully rewarded for your engagement and efforts, salary is negotiable dependent upon experience, knowledge and qualifications.
The Street Lighting Engineer role will be based in the West Midlands (Birmingham) with great opportunities available to travel throughout the UK.
If you would like to know more please get in touch.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency