|Job Ref:||204749028||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Kent||City:||Kent||Address:||Post Code:||TN23||Salary:||£20000 - £30000/annum + call out & benefits||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:23|
A leading independent Lift Company is recruiting for a Service Engineer for the Kent region.|
The role will be responsible for the repair and maintenance of all types of Stairlifts, Hoists, Homelifts, Steplifts, Microlifts and Goods Lifts.
The ideal candidate will have a comprehensive engineering background with the ability to carry out detailed fault finding on Stairlifts or small Goods Lifts. Excellent communication skills and a smart appearance are as vital as technical competence.
- You will work throughout your designated area attending mainenance and call out visits, but will also assist Engineers in other areas covered by the branch, as and when required to do so.
- You will be expected to manage your own service route with the minimum of supervision, in line with service productivity targets.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- NVQ level 2 or equivalent is preferable, but training towards this qualification will be provided.
- Proven experience in the maintenance and minor repair on a range of electrical, mechanical or electronic equipment.
- Some experience of computer or PDA use is essential, as you will be required to use a mobile comms unit to log all calls and access customer and equipment information