|Job Ref:||204749011||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Fitzrovia||Address:||Salary:||£58000 - £65000/annum plus great prospects||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:23|
I am currently working with an award winning, leading M&E Design Consultancy, with a strong UK and international presence. |
They are considered a "top 10" consultancy, and currently have some great clients and some amazing projects on their books.
They are currently looking to recruit a Senior/Principal level Electrical Design Engineer, to join their dynamic team, based in West London. Their offices are in a fantastic location with an abundance of shops, restaurants and great places to have lunch within a 30 second walk from the office door.
The position would suit a high quality Senior Electrical Design engineer who may be looking to take the next step in their career, or you may be working as a Principal engineer but looking for a new challenge with a dynamic, award winning business. They are flexible on the level, but what they do require is an ambitious, high energy person who really wants to make their mark within the business.
They have an abundance of work, and their client base is hugely impressive, and includes major developers, blue chip companies and some of the UK's leading M&E Contractors.
They work in a variety of sectors on some very high profile projects. Sectors include High Rise Buildings, Hotel and Leisure, Commercial office and Retail, Arts and Culture to name a few.
The position would suit someone who really has the ambition to become a future director within the business. They are keen to promote from within and current directors of the business have worked their way up and been promoted to full board level.
• Currently working as a Senior/Principal Electrical Design Engineer, with a minimum of 6 years UK consultancy based experience.
• Degree qualified, and ideally CEng or working towards this. Full support will be given to get to this.
• Responsible for running medium sized projects, and the full design of electrical building systems.
• Undertake a client facing role in the design and development of exciting, high quality projects.
• Work closely with the client, obtaining a clear and concise brief for the engineering team.
• Present Design solutions and proposals to the client, ensuring they are offered the best possible advice.
• Work closely with the specialist BIM and CAD teams, producing high quality concepts.
• Oversee and mentor junior and intermediate engineers.
In return my client will offer the chance to work within a world class engineering team, a highly competitive salary package plus genuine prospects to Director level.
For more information on the position or if you would like to apply, please contact Dean Parry, Director of BPI Recruitment on (Apply online only) or mobile (Apply online only). All conversations will of course be held in the strictest of confidence