|Job Ref:||204748918||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Doncaster||Address:||Post Code:||DN1||Salary:||£46000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:23|
Responsibilities will include:|
* Liaison with Customers and Suppliers to ensure customer requirements are met and supplies are purchased to meet contract deadlines
* Produce production plans and schedules to achieve production and business objectives
* Effective control of manpower, allocated overheads, and materials to achieve budget and forecast
* Drive material order planning through a complete and effective MRP system.
* Actively involved in leading and promoting WPS and continuous improvement activities to increase productivity and efficiency seeking opportunities to automate processes.
* Management of team in accordance with Company procedures
* Lead daily briefings and production meetings and instruct staff to meet production targets
* Compliance with Health and Safety, Quality, Environmental and any other relevant legislation
* Ensure the effective management of the training and maintenance of staff competences.
* Ensure the effective management of the Risk Assessment database and review plan.
* Contribute to Company tendering activities and actively manage new product introduction
* Provide warranty and after sales support of business products and services.
* Perform any other duties as appropriate within post holder's skills and competencies
Candidates should ideally come from an engineering background, with a good understanding of continuous improvement methodology.
Fusion People are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business.
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website