|Job Ref:||204748880||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Walsall||Address:||Post Code:||WS3||Salary:||£25000 - £32000/annum||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:23|
Walsall, West Midlands
£25,000 to £32,000 per annum
A highly regarded, growing and established subcontract engineering company, manufacturing precision machined parts and components for various industry sectors are now looking for a skilled CNC Miller able to Programme Set and Operate.
As the successful CNC Miller, you will be reporting to the Works Manager and working alongside other skilled machinists.
• Programming Setting and Operating CNC Machining centres
• Working with Heidenhain controls
• Producing small batches of 1 offs to 100s off working with various materials
Hours of Work:
• Monday to Thursday 7am - 4pm (1/2 hr lunch break)
• Friday 7am to 12pm
• OT - lots available and paid at x1.5hrs
CNC, Machining, Precision Engineer, Component Manufacture, Subcon, Subcontract, Mill, Miller, Milling, Programme, Programmer, Programming, Set, Setter, Setting, Operate, Operator, Operating,, Heidenhain