|Job Ref:||204748767||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||West Sussex||City:||Littlehampton||Address:||Post Code:||BN17||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:23|
Confirmation of Vacancy|
Job Title: Development Scientist
Location: Littlehampton, West Sussex
A Development Scientist to work within the R&D department to support all aspects of New Product Development (NPD) and maintain existing product portfolio of instruments and sensors.
1. Design and development of prototype systems.
2. Technical research and investigation.
3. Data acquisition and interpretation.
4. Demonstration and validation of prototypes.
5. Lead NPD activities and Work Packages.
6. Provide technical support on existing parts.
7. Documentation - testing, validation, work procedures, test procedures etc.
8. Perform sustaining activities.
1. Physics degree.
2. Have at least 5 years' industrial experience.
3. Demonstrable experience working individually and within a multi-disciplined team.
4. Have the ability to work in a logical and organised manner.
5. Excellent communication skills.
1. Knowledge and awareness of lubrication and hydraulic systems.
2. An awareness of oil, fuel and hydraulic fluid analysis.
3. Electronic skills.
4. Software skills.
6. Mechanical design
7. FEA and CFD simulation.
Key Bullet Points for Recruitment Agencies:
Education: Degree in Physics.
Background: An awareness of oil, fuel and hydraulic fuel analysis (desirable)
Practical: Electronic skills, software skills, CAD, Mechanical Design, FEA and CFD simulation.
Experience: Five years' industrial experience.
Self-starter: Driven individual, able to work on own initiative and as part of team with excellent communication skills.
Terry Parris Associates are recruitment consultants whom value the needs of their clients and candidates. We are always happy to discuss vacancies, so if you are interested in this or any other position we have please give us a call.
Salary c£40k - £45k Littlehampton Job Ref: 3844TPP