|Job Ref:||204748710||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nationwide||Address:||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:23|
What`s the opportunity?|
An opportunity has arisen in a Treasury company for an Administrator.
The role will include performing daily Back Office activities for MBDA Treasury Company while maintaining robust controls and, as and when required, identifying, analysing and escalating issues to achieve resolution.
The role will also include maintaining the Treasury Management System in terms of static data and investigating and implementing changes as required in order that the system fully supports operations.
The role will require interface with external banks and financial institutions and internal group-wide international treasury departments.
What will you be doing?
- Perform daily back office activities (high value funds), ensuring strict controls and processes are maintained and developed and that deadlines and established timescales are met.
- Working closely with Treasury Front Office and providing timely and accurate reporting to ensure daily operations run smoothly.
- Responsible for identifying and reporting issues, ie exposure violations, non-receipt of expected funds.
- Maintain the Treasury Management System in terms of static data and investigate and implement changes as required in order that the system fully supports operations.
- As the key BO operational user of the treasury systems tools become the go to person to support upgrades, enhancements and developments of the Treasury Management System and associated tools on an operational level. Ensure that any changes and developments are agreed and have the approval of the Finance Manager Treasury Control. This will involve developing sound understanding of back office modules of treasury systems and their interplay with other areas of the treasury systems.
What are the benefits for you?
- The role will allow the individual to work autonomously and be a key team member in the small Dublin based Treasury team while also working as part of a larger multinational group Treasury department.
- The role will allow the individual to develop their Treasury systems knowledge in a multi-national company.
- This role allows the opportunity to communicate effectively with international teams (a foreign language is not obligatory, however if you do speak another language, then this could be an excellent opportunity for you to improve your language skills).
- You may have the opportunity to travel to our other European sites for departmental or system meetings.
What`s great about joining this team?
- The treasury department is fully integrated across Ireland, UK, France and Italy.
- You will be joining a dynamic, focussed team that ensures reporting/operations are achieved to tight deadlines.
- You will be joining a Group function that has a small office in Dublin covering the cash pooling of the international group which can be, at times, very pressurised, but you will be liaising and working with other professional team members.
Who and what we are looking for from you?
- The individual should have experience working in either a similar role or banking administration role.
- The individual should have knowledge, and preferably experience, of Treasury Back Office operations and controls.
- The individual should have experience of working with Treasury Management Systems, ideally SunGard`s Integrity. Exposure to, or involvement with, operation systems changes related to treasury management systems upgrade and development would be preferable but not essential.
- The individual should be familiar with banking systems and payment types/methods and used to working with high value transactions
- Experience of using a Treasury Management System, ideally Integrity, and banking systems and used to working with high value transactions.
- To succeed in this role, you need an eye for detail and ability to analyse and report balancing issues and any breach of policy.
- Used to working to tight deadlines and adherence to strict policies and procedures and ability to react quickly in the event of system failures so you will need to be proactive and forward thinking.
- Clear and concise communication skills, verbal and written.
- You will have a willing, helpful attitude and a calm professional manner